1. Log in to your Google Drive account using your school email and universal password. (This can all be found inside the front cover of your agenda.)
2. Finish typing your Pen-Pal letter. (Make sure you ask your pen-pal questions, so that they can write back to you.)
If you need the directions for writing the letter, you will find it in Google Classroom.
3. Have an adult check your spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
4. Send it to me using the share button pictured below. (Remember you have to use my whole name: Jessalyn Russell)
5. Bring in a picture (if you would like) to put in your envelope.