Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Library Book Talks- An email from Mrs. Golish

For the next 2 weeks, I am informing the students that they will be doing Book Talks in the library in April, and asking them to sign-up for their book of choice and their date to present. 

I give them a full week to choose a book, so that they can check with teachers or parents. 

After the students have signed-up, I will post the sign-up sheet (as a reminder) outside of your classroom door.

I am doing 2 sample book recommendations in the Book Talk format during class as an example. 
I provide Book Talk Guidelines and explain exactly what is expected for this little project. 

Incidentally, I ask 3- 5 grade to do book talks each year and they get a bit more involved as they get older.

Thanks so much for your support,
Mrs. G

No comments:

Post a Comment

May Newsletter

Literacy Read & Writing: Poetry Throughout National Poetry Month, we read all types of poetry; rhyming poems, haikus...